Featured Post

Registering for your child's school

JE turned 5 years old last February. I was hoping we could enroll her quickly so I could do some part-time work. However, I realized that th...

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Claiming It

Started this second blog as an account of our journey now that we have decided on a new direction.

Past tense as we are hoping that years from now, we can look back and see how far we've come. Achievements or lessons, they say that the important thing is the journey. In my mind and in my heart though, I know that when the Lord gives you a dream and plants something in your heart, He will give you the ways and the steps in achieving it. 

The time I am writing this, there is a big dream that we are looking at, a plan that will be a new chapter in our family's life. Something we desire so much that we become giddy with excitement as if it is already here. 🙏

So here's to plans and to achievements and to dreams fulfilled. 

Looking forward to when we are living the dream.

Praying and trusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram