Featured Post

Registering for your child's school

JE turned 5 years old last February. I was hoping we could enroll her quickly so I could do some part-time work. However, I realized that th...

Friday, April 27, 2018

Today is the day! Sort of

 I have been waiting for April 27 for a few days now. Today my ECA results would be released! This also means I can get to file for my Express Entry!

However, we are 12 hours ahead of Canada, depending on the province. So that means,WES would probably release my results tonight.

Anyway, I have been tensed these past few weeks. I think it is also the reason why my skin has been breaking up. 😕

I told myself I would fill out the EE form on April 28.  But impatient me, I have actually filled out the Come to Canada tool, and already have my GC key. I also have created a profile in the CIC website. But stopped short of choosing whether it is for EE, visit or study.

Signing up for an account at the CIC website is actually lengthy. There are a lot of security questions that I filled up. If you are planning to sign up, make sure that username, passwords and all the security questions are hard to guess, but easy to remember for the applicant.

So this is me, excited and anxious about tonight or tomorrow. I know that as soon as I receive an email from WES, then I would start on the EE journey and waiting game.

We just need to pray and trust this plan to the Lord. I know that He will lead the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram